- Speed up the way our users see our pages
- Keep a user logged in during a session. This means that you don’t have to continually login each time you change page or return to visit your site after viewing.
- Analyse anonymised data to help us understand how people interact with our website so we can make it better
- Make your shopping experience on our website easier and quicker
- This site may also use third part cookies provide by our technology partners for the following reasons:
The shopping cart on Hippo Screenprinters is powered by WooCommerce. The technology behind WooCommerce is designed to optimise the shopping experience and cookies are used to support this. For example a cookie helps our website remember when products have been added to a ‘Shopping Cart’. If you disable cookies this will significantly affect your shopping experience on our website to the extent it may not work.
How to disable or restrict cookies
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by our website, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org. Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of our website. If you wish to view your cookie code, just click on a cookie to open it. You’ll see a short string of text and numbers. The numbers are your identification card, which can only be seen by the server that gave you the cookie. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual. To opt-out of third-parties – like Google – collecting any data regarding your interaction on our website, please refer to their websites for further information.